Forums and Topics
Think of a Forum as a room containing related discussions around Friends Group issues. We have two “rooms” or Forums: Current and Archives.
Within each Forum are various Topics of conversation. To add a reply to an existing topic, or to add a new topic, click the appropriate button in the white bar above the Topic name.
New and active conversations are kept in the Current forum. If we see the conversation wane after a few months we move the topic to the Archives forum. You can still reply to Archived topics (and if the discussion picks up, we will move it back to the Current forum).
Code of Conduct
When participating in these forums please be respectful in our comments and actions so all members of this online community feel welcome. You are fully responsible for the content of your comments. Please do not post:
- Profanity, abusive language or personal/character attacks
- Content that is violent, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or organization
- Solicitations or advertisements of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency
- Multiple off-topic posts by a single user or multiple users or ‘spam’
- Copyrighted material without prior consent
We do not discriminate against any views, but we reserve the right to remove posts we deem inappropriate or offensive or those that meet the above content exclusions.
Please do not include email address or other personal information in a post.
The postings on this site are those of the participates and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service or the National Wildlife Refuge Association.
Should you need to let someone know about a problem contact Joan Patterson.